Below are links to several 4-H websites to answer questions you may have; but please remember you can always call the Extension Office if you have more questions!
Interested in joining 4-H? Come join us for Rally Day!
*** Quality Counts Information ***
Handout for Exhibitor – QC Enrollment Exhibitors
Frequently Asked Questions – Quality Counts FAQ
- Validation Form for Market Goats & Lambs and Breeding Sheep
- These are REQUIRED for anyone attending a Major Livestock Show.
- Market Goat – Market Lamb – Breeding Sheep Order Form
- Due by NOON on August 26th to the Uvalde County Extension Office.
- Validation Form for Texas Swine Validation Tags
- Remember – ALL swine shown at the Uvalde County Junior Livestock Show and any Major Livestock Show need to be state validated.
- 2019 Swine Validation Tag Order Form
- There have also been updates made to the Classification Guidelines for 2019-2020, please review them. The updated guidelines can be found HERE.
- REGISTERING FOR 4-H CONNECT
- RESULTS District Photography 2018-2019
- Food and Nutrition